Computer Service Terms and Conditions For Toronto Ontario
Proven Solutions Inc.
Terms and Conditions
General Pricing Information
- All prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are cash discounted.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, cheques and purchase orders may be available to qualified individuals, corporations and government institutions.
- Purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes, freight, insurance, import or customs duties, licensing fees and similar charges.
- Tax exemption certificates must be received at our office prior to shipment in order to be honoured.
- Please contact us for rates on AccountMate services.
Data and Files Backup
- It is your responsibility to backup all important data and files before any service is performed.
- Our technicians may be able to perform a backup if requested by you. This is an optional billable service.
Format and Recovery
- If a reformat or recovery of your hard drive, diskette or other media is necessary, all data and files will be permanently erased.
- You will need to provide our technician with the installation media for your operating system and its product key.
- If there is any other software or devices that you would like our technician to install, then you will need to provide us with the appropriate installation media and product registration keys and/or serial numbers.
- Our technician will only install software from the original purchased media and product registration keys and/or serial numbers.
- Warranties and documentation are supplied by the manufacturers and/or distributors.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all printed and verbal information. However, Proven Solutions Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied, to the accuracy of the information, including pricing, special offers, promotions and advertising.
Copyright and Trademark Information
- All products are registered trademarks of their respective corporations.
- Product and manufacturer names are manufacturer and publisher trademarks, registered trademarks and copyrights, and are used only for the purpose of identification.
Internet Access Filtering / Monitoring Software; Password, Product ID / CD Key / Serial Number Recovery; and Encryption Software Services
- You may need to provide proof that you are the computer’s owner before proceeding with these services.
- Proven Solutions Inc. can, at its sole discretion, decline to provide any of these services.
- Some of these services must be performed either on-site or in shop.
- For these data recovery services, there will be no charge if unsuccessful.
- Any reader of the information on this Web site regarding these services should obtain legal counsel pertinent to their own place of residence and/or business to determine whether to proceed with any technique, service or product mentioned.
- Proven Solutions Inc. will not be held responsible for any legal action or other repercussion as a result of this information, and it is not to be interpreted as being exhaustive of all the implications of any action taken by any person as a result of reading this information.
- A diagnostic fee may apply.
- If no data is recovered, there will be no charge for the recovery portion of this service.
- Please also read this additional information.
- Proven Solutions Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Proven Solutions Inc. hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall Proven Solutions Inc. be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, documents or graphics available from this server.
- The information, documents and related graphics published on this server could include errors or technical inaccuracies. Periodically changes or additions are made to the information. Improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and /or the program(s) described herein may occur at any time.
Terms & Conditions | Health & Safety Policy | Glossary | Contact Us